Newborn Pentonite!

Started by Monty, July 18, 2002, 12:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty

On Monday, July 15th, @ 1:41pm my wife gave birth to a 7lb 14oz baby girl! Mother and baby are doing fine, and I am the happiest father in the world! A Boy and a Girl, I must have been doing something right.

john durrill

Congrats Monty,
kids are a blessing. we have one grandson and another due in sept. they are the reason for life and a joy.
John

tmc3c

CONGRATULATIONS MONTY!!!!!!! No sleep for you, but it's worth every minute lost! I have a boy and girl myself,12 & 13 year old's, nothing better,toast up up from me!! Tell the wife congrat's

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

OUCWBOY

Monty,
You are truly blessed. It took me four tries to get that little girl. I must tell you that I am very proud of all of them. 32 to 15. That has to be the greatest thing that can happen to anyone.
Hope all is well and just remember....It's worth all the sleepless nights in the end.
Best wishes to all!
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Monty

I know I am going to JiNkS myself here, but you know that old saying "sleep like a baby", this little baby girl does exactly that. She has to be woke up eavery two to three hours for feeding @ night. Durring the day she takes little 5 minute naps here and there, and is very quiet the rest of the time. I have a feeling she is going to be just like her brother, who also slept through the night from birth. God bless us all!

john durrill

monty ,
 what a cutie! you are a lucky guy.
 How did you attach the picture file so it shows on the board?
how big and what kind of file was it?
John D.

tmc3c

What a cutie Monty!! You are going to have to get a big stick to keep the guys away!Man you are turly blessed, Gods miracles happen right before your eyes!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Monty

Thank you guys for your comments. It feels good to know that people out there truely are kind! With all the chaos in the world, at least there are a few of us that are sane. Well, at least sometimes (hehe). On a more serious note, Ride On!

Monty

Thank you guys for your comments. It feels good to know that people out there truely are kind! With all the chaos in the world, at least there are a few of us that are sane. Well, at least sometimes (hehe). On a more serious note, Ride On!