Five Days Down - Bonham's auction.

Started by Dale Fisher, January 03, 2015, 06:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Penton - The John Penton Story Update :D

Happy Holidays! For those who may be interested, the fine folks at Mecum Auctions will make the original oil on canvas, Tom Fritz painting of John Penton called "Five Days Down" part of their Las Vegas event next weekend.

The painting will be part of the "Road Art" auction on Friday, January 9th. Below is the link to the preview on Mecum's site:

https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail.cfm?lot_id=LV0115-207049

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Kevin Grimes

My wife was kind enough to buy me the poster of "Five Days Down"
for Christmas. I highly recommend everyone get a copy.
Kevin

Richard Colahan

Can you provide a link to purchase that poster?
thanks...

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

Kevin Grimes

The posters are at "store.pdmtv.com"
That is the pipeline digital media web site. $24.95
Kevin

Harold Slagg

Dale
      Happy New Year to all the Penton members. My membership and dues are in the mail. I look forward and advice from your members. I was glad that I was able to help out Todd and his group in the sizing and printing of the poster. I would of help out on the shipping part but was not able to contact them. Oh well thats Show buzz.Hope the sizing and 2 sided poster idea helped in sales as a IN-Theater movie poster that can be back lighted like the theater. I saw the Original Illustration art Five Days Down will be for sale. Hope that is copy righted and they remain holding the printing rights. Legal document stating the painting is sold ownership of the art printing only. Hope this helps going forward. I look forward in receiving the signed poster. Thank you Todd.
Best
Harold.Slagg Jr