PENTON THANK YOU

Started by fischercycle, December 31, 2014, 10:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischercycle

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PENTON STAFF THAT HELPS KEEP THE SITE UP AND RUNNING FOR ALL THE POG MEMBERS FOR THE PAST YEARS ,AND YEARS TO COME.ESPECIALLY MR. PAUL DANIK PAST PRESIDENT,AND NEW PRESIDENT MR.DALE FISHER TO CONTINUE THE PENTON TRADITION,HAVE A  HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL,AND KEEP THEM OLD PENTONS RUNNIG; JAKE FISCHER

Dale Fisher

Jake, It's great members and enthusiasts like yourself that have helped make the group what it is.  You all deserve a heartfelt thank you for your support and best wishes for 2015!

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

paul a. busick

I too would like to add a BIG thank you to the good people that keep the POG in motion.  This is without a doubt one of the top motorcycle groups in the world. Backed up by the most devoted membership in the world.  I would like to give a BIG thanks to Dale and Heather for stepping forward and filling the empty seats at the head of the table. And a GREAT BIG thanks to Paul for all his work as past president. Paul set the bench mark for all that follow him.  Let's take a moment to remember our members who have passed on especially Jeff Bore and Al Born-two wonderful passed secretaries. And to the membership, I wish you all a Prosperous and Healthy Happy New Year.  Amherst Paul

tooclose racing

Just jumping in with my thank-yous to the POG and wishing everyone the best New Year you can possibly have.  Much to be grateful for, but like some previous years, also some friends and family that have left this world as we know it.

Also - just printed my membership form to complete for a very tardy renewal. My apologies, Mr. Fisher  - and don't hesitate to post the proverbial reminder to the rest of POG.  If they are anything like me (and I know Tony Friedel and/or Gary Ellis would argue there is NOBODY like me), they will probably appreciate it.