Too Many Pentons, Not Enough Garage

Started by Kip Kern, July 08, 2002, 11:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

4 Sale:  Penton Steel Tank museum collection.  2 ea: 68,69,71 and 3 ea 70.  All models/displacements including 1 prototype.  The only complete restored collection of its kind in the world.  Package also includes a 2002 22' enclosed trailer.  All will be on display at Mid Ohio, Row "G" with the POG.  Contact Kip Kern for info at [email protected].  Serious inquiries only please.  I am not quitting the Penton business just moving some of my many toys!

Mike Lenz

Kip, IM interested in a 68 but Im not able to make it to mid ohio. If you have one left after let me know!

Kip Kern

Mike

The entire collection went to Mr Robert Andersohn of St Louis, MO.  I know from personal experience that the collection has a wonderful home and also, it may be on display at the Mungenast Motorcycle museum in the future for all to enjoy!

Mike Lenz

Kip, IM interested in a 68 but Im not able to make it to mid ohio. If you have one left after let me know!

Kip Kern

Mike

The entire collection went to Mr Robert Andersohn of St Louis, MO.  I know from personal experience that the collection has a wonderful home and also, it may be on display at the Mungenast Motorcycle museum in the future for all to enjoy!

Mike Lenz

Kip Kern

Mark Annan

Classic Motorcycles LLC
5625 Gravois
St. Louis, MO 63116
(314) 481-1291
//www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com

It is 5 blocks South (or West depending who you talk to) of the Bevo Mill.  On the North side of Gravois between Bates and Christie.  It is worth a stop if you are in the area.

gooey

I was just in St Louis 3 weeks ago and had NO clue !   darn .. I would have LOVED to see it. If it was anywhere near I-70 I spent a lot of time stopped there anyway    LOL !

Quotequote:
Classic Motorcycles LLC
5625 Gravois
St. Louis, MO 63116
(314) 481-1291
//www.classicmotorcyclesllc.com

It is 5 blocks South (or West depending who you talk to) of the Bevo Mill.  On the North side of Gravois between Bates and Christie.  It is worth a stop if you are in the area.