July 10th, 11th, 12th, 17th, 18th, & 19th.

Started by Dale Fisher, May 10, 2015, 09:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Have you marked any of these dates previously on your calendars?

July 10-12 is AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days - Lexington, Oh
What's going to be different than previous years?  Initially, here are three with more to follow at a later date.  Help is always appreciated in the form of providing a bike or two for display, setup, working in the booth, Chef's assistants, or tear down.  We hope to see you there at least one day and if you haven't attended previously you really need to......

Dave and Diane Sanders are planning on making the trip from Illinois and bringing some interesting items from his personal museum.

Rick Peno is planning on making the trip from Missouri and bringing his current project V032 for display.
Dave and Diane Sanders are planning on making the trip from Illinois and bringing some interesting items from his personal museum.

We will be celebrating JP's 90th birthday.

July 17-18  AMCA Wauseon Antique Motorcycle Swap Meet
For the first time the Penton Owners Group will be setting up a display.  Preliminary plans include a centrally located 20' x 25' space.  More information on what to expect will follow as they develop.  I have never been to Wauseon but have heard this is one you really need to see.  Here is a little of the weekend schedule from their website.

Free Admission except for Races  •  Parking is $5.00

Friday July 17 - More than 500 vendors selling antique motorcycles and parts over 35 years old.  Motorcycle races begin at 6:30PM

Saturday July 18 - More vending, Memorial Run and field games, Tech Seminar

Sunday July 19 - Antique motorcycle show and judging 9 AM until Noon

FREE BIKE CORRAL — Sell your Antique Motorcycle

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Kip Kern

Dale

I will be at Wauseon, it is a great meet and you never know what shows up there.  Mostly antique motorcycles but I did see 3 Pentons for sale there last year.  Excellent facility and lots of shade with a $5 entry for the whole weekend!  I was planning on bringing my "28" Harley JD (if completed) and selling a few bits.  Will be happy to help out if I can camp on the POG site.  Do you have a location yet? I will probably be at Mid Ohio one day as I have to pick up a Falta Replica to restore for a customer but can help there that day also (Saturday)

Dale Fisher

We are still working on more details for Wauseon and I'll make more information available in the future.

Kip, miss your pancakes at VMD.  In keeping your tradition I cooked up a couple of breakfasts last year.  You missed a good one when you bugged out in advance of the weather. ;)

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Cheney Twinshock Racing Group - Administrator

'70 Six-Day 125 - V2017
'71 Six-Day 125 (Dave Fisher's) - V5553
'72 Mudlark - W257
'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
'98 HP-14 Hi-Point
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher