Wanted - 1969 Penton 125 - Have one to trade

Started by slotsquid, August 04, 2015, 01:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slotsquid

I posted a few days ago that I wanted a cherry '69 Six Day. I realize there is not that many out there, so I could make my Barn Find '69 Six Day 125 part of the deal to kinda make it easier for you to let go of your baby.
Thanks Guys,
Howard "Howie" Lloyd
360-296-0683 - shop
360-354-2713 - Home
[email protected]
The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him wrong.

tofriedel

Howie,

Send me your email and or phone number, I have a friend who may have the bike you are looking for.  It is a 1969 ST in pretty good condition, a one kick starter.

The email system on this site is not working, so you have to contact me at [email protected]

Tony

Tony
Tony

Brian Geddert

Quotequote:Originally posted by slotsquid

I posted a few days ago that I wanted a cherry '69 Six Day. I realize there is not that many out there, so I could make my Barn Find '69 Six Day 125 part of the deal to kinda make it easier for you to let go of your baby.
Thanks Guys,
Howard "Howie" Lloyd
360-296-0683 - shop
360-354-2713 - Home
[email protected]

Brian Geddert

Quotequote:Originally posted by tofriedel

Howie,

Send me your email and or phone number, I have a friend who may have the bike you are looking for.  It is a 1969 ST in pretty good condition, a one kick starter.

The email system on this site is not working, so you have to contact me at [email protected]

Tony

Tony

slotsquid

We got the bike!, Thanks Ron.

The likelihood of one individual being right increases in direct proportion to the intensity with which others are trying to prove him wrong.