Engine rebuild tools -- Sold

Started by marsattacks, August 23, 2015, 03:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsattacks

Hi I have a few engine rebuild tools, not all of them shown in the shop manual, but some.  Plus two gizmos for which I don't know the use.  The silver item is maybe a part not a tool but I don't know.  The little broken off forked tab is also a mystery.  

Sorry the photos are posting a bit funny.

I will try to determine a fair price and update this post.  Thanks!

Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

Paul Danik

I love a mystery  :D

I think the "little broken off fork tab" is a rear mount from a seat.

The "silver item" is the tool that is used when making an adjustment on a Sachs shifting mechanism. It is used to hold the shifting mechanism tightly in place with the side cover off.

Paul

marsattacks

Oh boy you are correct about the seat tab now I see it!!  I will post that up to ebay separately and retire!
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
79 space rock shox bike

Andreas Piepke

Are these for 250/400 ccm KTM engines? Depending on the price I might be interested.

Andreas
\\\'73 Penton Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 Norton Commando
\\\'77 Maico 440 GS

Ed Barth

If the top right is a sprocket puller I'd be interested. I'm having trouble getting mine off.

Thank you,

Ed Barth

'73 Penton 125 Six Days
'73 Yamaha DT3 250
'04 KTM 125 SX
'06 KTM 250 SX
'13 KTM 250 XC
Ed Barth

\\\'73 Penton 125 Six Days
\\\'73 Yamaha DT3 250
\\\'06 KTM 250 SX
\\\'15 KTM 250 SX

marsattacks

$75 plus shipping for the whole lot for someone whoe wants to work on engines.  Yes it is for 250 and 400 and 175 KTM engines. I'm not sure of the puller but the ktm shop manual shows this and I can look it up on Sat.
Mars Attacks!
79 space rock shox bike

Andreas Piepke

OK I'll take the lot for $75. How much will the shipping be? Please send me an email to [email protected]. I think I bought from you before, didn't I? Now there is one thing: I am traveling from today on and will only return Labor Day 9/7. If you can wait with paying (suggest PayPal) and shipping till then we're in business. Let me know.

Cheers

Andreas
\\\'73 Penton Hare Scrambler
\\\'73 Norton Commando
\\\'77 Maico 440 GS

marsattacks

Sounds good I'm in no rush.  Thx
Mars Attacks!
79 space rock shox bike