SOLD FOR SALE WISECO 250 PISTON

Started by PINKIE, September 02, 2015, 09:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PINKIE

HI, VERY OLD NOS WISECO PISTON KIT #165 P6 BOX IS MARKED PENTON KTM I HAVE NO CATALOG THIS OLD SO I'M GOING BY WHAT IS ON BOX DO YOUR HOME WORK $60.00 PLUS SHIPPING.WILL ONLY SHIP TO U.S.A. [email protected]   PS AS I CLEAN OUT THE SHED I WILL BE LISTING MORE ITEMS HERE AND ON EBAY THANKS.

Bob Seymour

Is there a set of rings,wrist pin and retainers included with this? Not having access to a older Wiseco catalog maybe someone can chime in on what bore size this piston kit is? If it is a over bore,then I might be interested.Is the bore size marked any where on the dome of the piston? Thanks, Bob

PINKIE

Quotequote:Originally posted by PINKIE

HI, VERY OLD NOS WISECO PISTON KIT #165 P6 BOX IS MARKED PENTON KTM I HAVE NO CATALOG THIS OLD SO I'M GOING BY WHAT IS ON BOX DO YOUR HOME WORK $60.00 PLUS SHIPPING.WILL ONLY SHIP TO U.S.A. [email protected]   PS AS I CLEAN OUT THE SHED I WILL BE LISTING MORE ITEMS HERE AND ON EBAY THANKS.

PINKIE

HI,RINGS,PIN,CLIPS ARE INCLUDED  THIS IS A CAST PISTON STAMPED ON TOP +.060  BOTTOM SIDE OF PISTON DOME  CAST IN TO PISTON  PE AND 250
Quotequote:Originally posted by Bob Seymour

Is there a set of rings,wrist pin and retainers included with this? Not having access to a older Wiseco catalog maybe someone can chime in on what bore size this piston kit is? If it is a over bore,then I might be interested.Is the bore size marked any where on the dome of the piston? Thanks, Bob

PINKIE