'78 400 Parts

Started by Bryan, August 10, 2002, 12:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan

Was just wondering if anyone in the U.S has side pannels and a rear fender for my '78 400 MX project? I've talked to Dr. 2stroke and he had some but I would rather try and find some here in the states.

Bryan
Bryan

DKWRACER

Send me your email address, I have made molds for the side panels and am working on a mold for the rear fender which mounts to the underside of the seat,
Tom Brosius
[email protected]

Thomas Brosius

Larry Perkins

Tom,

Keep me posted on the 78 sidepanels.  I have had several customers asking about them and could use a set myself.  The 77 MC 5 is different and there is a need for those too.  Thanks from us all for your efforts.  Look forward to hearing from you and seeing some protos.

DKWRACER

All, I made molds for the 78 MC5 side panels and have found the process of making panels very labor intensive....I also have a VG set of 76/77 side panels to use as masters (3 hole mounting) I am trying to get a vendor to make the masters and dups etc...I am waiting to here from this guy in Wyoming who can do and keep the costs down too....

Tom Brosius

Thomas Brosius

fzrr750

Hey guys. I know Dr2stroke and have bought from him. He is very honest and you will receive your package real fast. I just send the money Western Union and he will send off the stuff the next day (unless it is the weekend). He sent me pics of the new remakes of the side covers with built in # plates and they are beautiful!! I will be buying some next month for my 79 KT M250MX. The price will be $100.00 + shipping he told me, and I have tried to find some here in the states without much luck. Never heard from Al about parts. Get on the 'Net, Al!!!!!! The Faulk remarkes are nice too,but Dr2stroke's parts are made better (fenders too). Hope this helps you out about the overseas thing!!

Seeeyaaa for now.   Ed T.

71 Suzuki TM400,72 Suzuki TS400 Desert racer,76 Suzuki RM250,74 Yamaha MX360,79 KTM 250MX, 87 Yamaha FZRR750 X-endurance racer #112.
71 Suzuki TM400,76 Suzuki RM250,74 Yamaha MX360,79 KTM 250MX,89 KTM 250EXC, 87 Yamaha FZRR750 X-endurance racer #112.