72 Jackpiner project for sale SOLD

Started by rfpotter, January 28, 2016, 09:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rfpotter

I acquired a lot of parts for a project many years ago, and need to let it go to someone who can use it. I never got started on it after I started dealing with putting two kids through college, and it has sat covered up in my shop. Holding on to a Six Days that is about through.

Biggest part is the base bike, frame #7-20655459, which had a motor marked 2-5200573 with clock 2/72 in it when I rolled it in. No carb, no upper controls, has airbox, tank, pipe, forks and wheels.
At some point I acquired a second motor, number 4-5207340, clock 11/72 as a rebuild donor. Have extra seat bases and fenders.
Supposed to be nice here today so plan on dragging everything out for images today, I am sure I have forgotten something.

Not an expert on these bikes, just an enthusiast, do not mean to misrepresent anything, will answer questions to the best of my knowledge. Thinking $600 as a starting figure and will consider anything reasonable. Located in East Tennessee, near Gatlinburg if you have traveled through here, just off I-40 before it crosses in to NC.

You can email at rfpottery@gmail, or call at 865-217-two8three9.

Patrick Houston
POG #740