Penton and KTM light up signs

Started by Paul Danik, March 21, 2016, 10:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

I have been redecorating my Martian-Cave after many years and have taken down my Penton and KTM dealer signs, and am in the process of redecorating with more personal items, photos and such....and it is time to let someone else enjoy these signs.

I do have them listed on what is commonly referred to as EVIL-Bay [}:)], but I would like to offer them up to any of you that might have an interest at a price decently less than is listed on the auction site, $ 1,500.00.  Is that price insane or crazy, well maybe, but it isn't written in stone either. I do not intend to give them away, and I do not need to sell them, but having them sitting here covered up with moving pads and taking up space is not ideal, especially with four grandsons under 9 years of age loving to run around and sit on the bikes and be make believe enduro or MX riders.

Here is the link to my listing on the auction site if you wish to see the signs and read my description.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Penton-KTM-dealer-signs-ISDT-Husqvarna-NSU-Honda-BMW-/191831758631?hash=item2caa105727:g:X2wAAOSwHQ9WUktq&vxp=mtr

I will most assuredly go out of my way to help anyone who may buy these signs to get them undamaged, I have a great respect for the rarity and historic value of these signs and do not wish to see them damaged. Driving an hour of so to meet someone on the interstate or where-ever isn't a big deal to me. I am hoping to attend the AMCA meet in Oley, PA in late April, the 22nd or 23rd. I will also be attending VMD and can deliver them there as well. My location is just north of Pittsburgh, PA and there are a number of interstates near. I also can deliver them to a POG meeting.

If you wish to discuss please just send me an email.

[email protected]  

Thanks, and have a great day.
Paul

Paul Danik

The signs are sold.  Thank you !