rubber mounts for speedo mount

Started by ktmkirk, August 14, 2002, 09:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktmkirk

I am looking for the rubber mounts that were used to attach the speedo mount to a clamp on the handlebar for a Penton 250, there were 2 of these mounts ( one on each side)with a stud on one side and I believe a threaded side to screw in a bolt on the other side, I could use 2 of them , new or used if they are in good shape....Thanks Kirk

DKWRACER

Try WW Grainger Industrial Supply, they might have the small size vibration mounts etc.....
Tom

Thomas Brosius

Steve Minor

I looked at the Grainger catalog yesterday, for some rubber exhaust mounts. They're found under "vibration isolators" and they have several types and configurations. I believe they would work for you.

Edited by - steve minor on 08/16/2002  08:05:14 AM
Steve Minor

Larry Perkins

Kirk, call me I think I have these in NOS if I am understanding what you mean.  There are probably Grainger ones that will work, though.

ktmkirk

Quotequote: Thanks Everyone, I'll try Larry and if he doesn't have it I'll look at what granger has....Kirk
Kirk, call me I think I have these in NOS if I am understanding what you mean.  There are probably Grainger ones that will work, though.