32mm & 35mm forks Ceriani Steel Tank and CMF

Started by Larry Perkins, July 11, 2016, 03:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Perkins

I need some help on a project and don't have the forks to do my math.  Need help from someone or more than one that can give me some measurement on a few things from steel tanker 35mm forks and 35mm CMF Cerianis.  I need stem diameter, stem length, and total fork leg length from top to axle center. If anyone has some 32mm CMF forks would not mind the same measurements.  

Trying to see if I can adapt some Penton 32mm or 35mm Cerianis and front wheel to a Premier Lightweight Aeremacchi 350 I am building.  Thanks for any and all help on this weird deal I am undertaking that is non Penton.

Larry P

Cal Alexander

Larry, I can send you measurements and pictures of both types. Send me your email through the POG site and I'll get them right out to you.     - Cal

75 250 MC
74 Jackpiner
73 Penton Trials
72-73 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Larry Perkins

Still needing this info if anyone has it and has some time to measure for me.  Thanks!

Larry P

Cal Alexander

HI Larry, will have this info to you in a few hours when I get back to my shop. Sorry for the delay.
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Larry Perkins

No problem Cal.  I really appreciate it.  Was not sure since I did not e-mail through the system if you saw it.

Larry P

Larry Perkins

Cal got me all the measurements I need so I am covered on this.  Thanks Cal!

Larry P