November POG meeting Thursday Nov. 3rd

Started by Dale Fisher, October 31, 2016, 08:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

We will be meeting on Thursday Nov. 3rd at 7:00 pm at the KTM building in Amherst. Everyone is welcome to attend and participate in an evening of some club business mixed with interesting people, stories, and sometimes surprise attendees.

Contact me for any POG merchandise requirements.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Paul Danik

It is 2:32 PM on Thursday November 3rd as I write this...

Just a short time ago Bill Smith called and asked me to bring some items to tonight's POG meeting. As I am locating the items and packing a few items for "show and tell" and "ask the experts", I suddenly realize that I am once again getting excited about the trip to Pentonville and the meeting. After all of these years, pretty close to 48 I guess from my first trip to Amherst to have the gearbox in my first Penton fixed by "THE man" himself", the excitement is still there...all because of John Penton.

Just can not thank him enough!

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the meeting. If you have never been to one I would encourage you to do so if and when possible, you will be glad you did.

Paul

firstturn

Paul, great point.  It all started with the little Sachs Powered KTM built bike with John Pentons name on it.  I never get tired of hearing the story of you going over to get a lesson on setting up the transmission.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh