Membership question - please review.

Started by Dale Fisher, October 30, 2016, 02:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

I am working on a batch of renewals in preparation for the November meeting.  Typically, on a quarterly basis I also take a closer look and begin to drop expirations from the active list. What I didn't expect to see was that 27 members are now three months or more overdue [V]

The address label on the newsletter envelopes contains the renewal date of record.  I do my best to keep things accurate but admit a senior moment or two as well as a computer program that seems to have a mind of it's own on occasion.

Please take a moment to review your status and contact me if there are any questions or adjustments needed.  Your support is greatly appreciated and I hope to see a stack of envelopes in the next trip to the box :D

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

selyab

Dale,
Can you provide renewal instructions?

Mark Bayles

Guilty Party

Dale Fisher

Renewals come in a variety of forms.  The preferred method is to include a completed application form with payment $20 yr/domestic, $25/yr international.  A completed form allows me to verify your contact information has not changed.  As the date gets closer (noted in the corner of your mailing label) Al includes a reminder/application with your newsletter. The form can also be printed off the website at the link listed below.  When possible I do try to furnish a missing issue or two of the newsletter based on availability (we do sometimes run out of the extras printed) and some forensic accounting.  If you could note the last issue received it would take any guesswork out of the process.  Commonly only a check in an envelope arrives.  That works too :D

http://www.pentonusa.org/join/join.asp

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

skiracer

Dale, email sent.....

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1982 Suzuki PE 175
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Fred Deagostino

Dale, 'Check and renewal app. are in the mail. Thanks for your efforts too by the way. Cheers, Fred

V416 OneMoreTime
V416 OneMoreTime

Dale, I see theres a Carl Cranke T-shirt available. What colors other then white do you have.  Thanks, Dave & Diane

Dale Fisher

Dave and Diane,
The Cranke shirts are actually grey.  Still time to have them delivered by Santa :D

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Thanks how much with shipping.  Dave & Diane

Dale Fisher

The Cranke shirts are $25 ea. plus $7 shipping ($32 total)  I can easily get two shirts into the padded envelopes to save postage on more than one shirt.

http://www.pentonusa.org/offers/OrderForm.pdf

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Typically I visit the post office once a week to check the box.  A little over a week ago there were only a couple of envelopes.  To my surprise Friday they must have decided to sort the regular mail and fill the it full.  We had one newsletter returned due to an expired forward, one expired member renew after the newsletter mailing, and a big batch of renewals.  The renewals are on their way but the two newsletters may have to wait until the end of the week.

Thank you all for your support of the group and Merry Christmas to all!

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry