Daughter dearest.

Started by Dale Fisher, May 06, 2017, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff greenberg

Dale, thinking about you and your family. Hope that you are hanging in there.

Bob Bean

Dale, So sorry for your loss. Sharon and I send our condolences.

Bob Bean

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Dale Fisher

Thank you everyone for your support and well wishes.  Renee and I were overwhelmed by the number of Cherie's friends, our old friends, family, and neighbors who attended her service on Friday.  My son Ryan and his wife Courtney have been staying with us for almost three months are are set to return to their home in Seattle.  They have established an education account for Cherie's two daughter's Macie (4-1/2) and Lexie (2).  The many checks that we have received will be placed in that account towards their future.

There are several gofundme accounts set up by her boyfriend and family that we do not endorse or approve of for a variety of reasons.  The link to the education fund is listed below.  It is solely for the girls, administered by Ryan and Courtney, and will only be used for education.

https://dpcs.fidelity.com/prgw/dpcs/familygifting/mlgLandingPage?uuid=fde8e27524284653b4aca74a89793954&ccsource=LK529NH

or

http://go.fidelity.com/jp7n

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

ALB

Dale,

Thanks for sharing the photo of your daughter. I now understand some of the challenges you have faced over the past couple of years.
My condolences to you and your family.

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Boyd Riggs

Dale, I too have an adult Daughter with this terrible disease.
My family will have yours in prayer. So sorry for your loss.

DesertMaster

My sincere condolences,  My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Ed Spear

So sorry for your loss.