Family Night Meeting Thursday Dec. 7th

Started by Dale Fisher, November 06, 2017, 09:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

So many things to keep track of this time of year.... Thursday December 7th is the Penton Owners Group Family Night meeting. I'm told there may be a surprise or two and it is always a great time to see and share an evening with old friends. Festivities begin at 7:00 pm at the KTM building in Amherst, Ohio.

Food and drink provided with a variety of seasonal "goodies" provided by gracious attendees [:p]

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - President/Memberships
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Festive Fun, Friends, Family, Food !!!!

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

skiracer

Sure wish I lived closer....

1976 MC 5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1985 20' Hi Point trailer
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

thrownchain

A couple of times I overnighted in Amhearst so I could attend the party without having to worry about the 7 hour ride home. If you haven't been to at least one of the Dec meetings, it's a must do at least once. I've been to a couple, and may do a couple more in the future.

Dale Fisher

This year there will be a slight twist that will test your trail skills. While Jack was recently visiting KTM it was learned they are remodeling the conference room we typically utilize.  Please look/watch for signs to direct you to the alternative meeting area.  

Dale Fisher
POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Paul Danik

Greetings,

For any of you who have attended POG events at the KTM facility the change and directions are fairly simple.

Use the main entrance into the KTM property, located on the east side of the building. The entrance we will use into the building is located just a short distance down that drive and will be on your left. If I remember correctly the entry doors are under an overhang at the juncture of the smaller office building, and the much larger warehouse / parts building.

Once inside just follow the smell of all those goodies that we will be enjoying....or follow the crowd....it is all very simple.

But just in case, taking a rule directly from the ISDT rule book, there will be a three minute grace period before you will be considered late to the chow line...:)

Paul

Glennster

Glenn Bruce

Paul Danik

Glen,

We meet in the KTM building just west of Amherst, Ohio.

Hope you can make it. The annual Family Night meeting is always very special as any and all family members are invited to attend and many of the folks bring along some sort of snack for all to share, but rest assured bringing along a food item is NOT required. Usually a special guest or presentation is also on the agenda....and surely tonight will not disappoint ! :)

Paul