70's Alligator Enduro

Started by R.T.Fischer, December 04, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.T.Fischer

Anyone know of, or how to locate the results of the alligator top Penton riders for years 1973 thru 1976 ? Used to pre-run the course after it was laid out on a Jackpiner I bought when I was 17. Curious as to top finishers , paper never had much of a write up back then. Getting ready to bring a '72 J.P. back to life. Appreciate any info.

Dale Fisher

I saw the note on your membership renewal form and had hoped to ask at tomorrow nights meeting whilst providing my report.  Doing a quick internet look perhaps contacting the Florida Trail Riders group might provide some results.

Dale Fisher
Penton Owners Group - Memberships - POG Merchandise
Mudlark Registry
Facebook - Penton Owners Group - Administrator
Facebook - Cheney Racing Group - Administrator
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Randy Kirkbride

I've got some Daytona programs from those years. Im pretty sure they had the results from the previous year. I'm out of state right now but will be back home on the 12th if you don't get the info before that. Remind me by email if you're still looking. [email protected]

R.T.Fischer

Thank you Randy for sending results of the '75 Alligator, #1- Jack Penton,  #2- Doug Wilford on a Hercules, #4- Tom Penton. Anyone have results for '74 & '76 ?? I know some of you must have been there !