can make you the tool bags and tank straps

Started by mosesnra, September 14, 2002, 06:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mosesnra

if you need for your penton at very low cost
just need a pattern of sorts for what you need or a paper layout.im doing it to help out the guys who love their pentons on which i had so much fun. not more than about 30 bucks just to cover the time and materials and shipping back to you. dean [email protected]

dean    [email protected]

john durrill

Dean, will send you the pattern we made from our old tool bag. its not exact but very close . the old bag was falling apart and streched out. can do the same for the tank strap for the 72-74 125/175 if you like. it will take a few days as we are still doing some major work on the two bikes for the ISDTRR.
John & Peter

Tom Gougeon

Dean:

I have two old tool bags, one is the thick leather style, the other is the thin kind.
They are both a bit dry and brittle, but you should be able to use them as template. Please email me your ship to address at [email protected]

rob w

Hello, I don't know if you knew this but, Al Buehner sells new-reproduction Tool Bags, the Thick leather sells for $75 and the thin leather for $45. What I would like to see is a reproduction of the small leather "Tank Bags" that bolted onto the gas tank of the steel tank models, those are real hard to find. I guess they were'nt that great to ride with, but they look cool sitting still. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks

Dennis D

I think that someone on the Vinduro site was repoping the tank bags. Give Mark Annan a shout,he probably remembers who it was. Dennis

mosesnra

if i remember right we use to run those tank mount bags for smokes time cards and a few other goodies. they put them there for time keeping cards for fast access at the time stops for enduro races. i had one for years but lost it. they do look cool . they are very nice to have when just out for a backwoods run.

mosesnra

im still waiting on those tool bag layouts guys. dean

john durrill

Dean,
 Work has me heading for the Gulf Coast . we are on stand by for storm restoration. My son Peter will get the patterns mailed to you tomorrow i hope.
 I will be out of pocket for a week or so.
 Sorry for the delay.
John & Peter

john durrill

Dean , can you make the ISDTR at the end of this month?
 would like to meet you.
John

mosesnra

john durrill

Dean, here is the web page you can get all the info from there. Its in south eastern MO.
http://isdt.org/
John & Peter

Dwight Rudder

go to :
//www.reunionride.com
I can get repro small flip top tank bags made without the scorecard holder like the originals made for about $110. My maker has my original small tankbag now. If my memory serves me right the same bag for the rack is used on the steel tankers.
Cher'o,

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.