WTB Penton / KTM Seat Stencil

Started by KJDonovan, February 28, 2020, 08:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJDonovan

Looking for a Penton / KTM seat stencil.  I know Randy K used to have these, but I have not been able to get in touch with him.

Thanks,

Kevin
Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

slvrbrdfxr

Kevin,
I have a stencil but pretty sure it only says Penton. I'll check tonight and let you know. I believe Randy K is out of the decal business but think there is another POG member that is reproducing what Randy had. Can't remember who it is thought.
Dave McC

Cal Alexander

Three years ago Randy sent me  his remaining inventory of Penton decals including his seat stencils and I dispersed all of them out to POG members. Just a few weeks ago my son made some up with the correct fonts and configuartion for another POG member and now has these available for sale. He has the Penton / KTM configuration for the short / low seats. Also Penton and KTM standalone versions. He also recently worked up a Hiro seat Stencil for Dale Fisher and me. You can email Shane at Motopartsguy@yahoo and he will hook you up.

- Cal Alexander
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Kip Kern

KJDonovan

Thanks for the feedback gents.  I will reach out to Shane for the Penton / KTM stencil.

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
74 Hare Scrambler

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler
74 Mint

Cal Alexander

Three years ago Randy sent me  his remaining inventory of Penton decals including his seat stencils and I dispersed all of them out to POG members. Just a few weeks ago my son made some up with the correct fonts and configuartion for another POG member and now has these available for sale. He has the Penton / KTM configuration for the short / low seats. Also Penton and KTM standalone versions. He also recently worked up a Hiro seat Stencil for Dale Fisher and me. You can email Shane at Motopartsguy@yahoo and he will hook you up.

- Cal Alexander
75 MC 250
75 Mint 400
74 Jackpiner
74 Hiro
74 Penda
73 Penton Trials
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
70 Six Day
and a few others

Kip Kern

KJDonovan

Thanks for the feedback gents.  I will reach out to Shane for the Penton / KTM stencil.

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
72 Berkshire
74 Hare Scrambler

Kevin J. Donovan
Foster, Rhode Island
72 Jack Piner
72 Six Day
73 Hare Scrambler
74 Hare Scrambler