HP14 For Sale..SOLD!!!!

Started by Jason Smith, December 08, 2019, 09:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Smith

I have a 1987 HP14 enclosed fiberglass trailer that has had an extensive amount of work done & time spent restoring it the past couple years. You can easily search the forum & see what all we've done to it.
-POR 15 over entire frame, the few bad metal spots were replaced w new metal.
- RFB reinforced fiberglass board to replace original flooring  (expensive)
-Stainless F track on the floor w removable hooks
-Resprayed the inside w White Raptor Bed liner walls & ceiling
- LED lights entire trailer,  completely rewired trailer & added additional lights for safety
- exterior was professionally painted in a professional paint booth with PPG White.
- new tongue jack w castor wheel
- powder coated the original wheels gunmetal gray
- Stainless diamond plate cut to fit the back inside of barn door
- New locks on the back door
- AirMax Vent
- I saved all the stickers on inside of the door from the late 80's & 90's. Vintage Cool!

Trailer has been stored inside since restoration. Only 3 owners since new. I have pictures that I can email to anyone interested in purchasing. The trailer has not been used at all since restoring!!! That's also why I'm selling it. These trailers will haul up to 3 dirt bikes. If you need dimensions of the HP14 high rise just ask, I have them. I'll gladly share the cost breakdown with any interested buyer.  If your looking for a one of a kind super light weight HP14 fiberglass high rise trailer that has already had the work done to restore it give me a call. I'd love to sell it to a Penton enthusiast.  This is my no haggle price *****$3800***I've priced it well under what I've spent just shy of $5k & there's not many out there for comparable's unless you want to do a full restoration.  I'm located in Western PA near the Pittsburgh airport!  Thank you

rob brown

Jason,
You have done a magnificent restoration job on my old trailer. I especially like that you kept those old door stickers! They were special:)  Great trailer. You put alot of time and money into the project!

My cell phone went out a few months ago, and I lost some numbers. Send me a text when you can. I think you have my number, but 5408158411 just in case.

Rob

Jason Smith

For pictures look on PitRacer.com trailer classifieds.  Add title HiPoint HP-14 Motorcycle Trailer. Thank you!

Dale Fisher

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Jason Smith

Jason Smith

Craigslist add has been deleted. I've grown tired of Craigslist respondents. I'd love to see this trailer sold to a penton enthusiast.. Thank you

Darrell Szlachetka

Any interest in taking my PT-14s as a partial trade?

Jason Smith

I appreciate the offer, I just don't need another trailer. It's listed on Facebook marketplace if anyone is looking for pictures. One guy has wanted to turn it into a camper & another guy wanted to use it for a side by side. Couldn't sell it to either of them. This trailer needs to go to an Enduro or Moto enthusiasts and be back at the race track. Thank you!

Jason Smith

Pictures on Facebook Marketplace. I really would love to sell this to a Penton or Off road motorcycle enthusiast. Just can't bring myself to sell it to someone who wants to make a camper out of it.  $3800 Thank you

Jason Smith

Sorry to bump this up, I was removing phone # from the old inner web!!

Sold it completely restored for $3700 had just a couple dollars short of $5000 into restoring. It did go to a good racing home!