seat stencil

Started by William Burmeister, October 23, 2002, 02:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Burmeister

Does anyone make seat stencil kits so you can put your brand on the back of your seat.

ktmkirk

Quotequote:
Does anyone make seat stencil kits so you can put your brand on the back of your seat.
i had some made I may be willing to sell , I payed 80.00 to have several of them made  I guess the way it works is that the stencil would stick to the seat and then you would paint  the Penton/ktm area and then remove the stencil when the paint dries, I have not had time to try it out yet.  If your interested i can sell you one stencil for what I have in it

naga418

I just bought a 72 Berkshire and one of the only things on it in bad shape is the original seat. Most of the seat is in fairly good shape but the rear where the logo's are is split and repaird and split again. I would be most interested in a seat cover as well as the stencil to repaint the logo.
Anyone ever thought of renting the logo stencil??? Maybe put up a deposit for the amount paid for the stencil and when it is returned in good condition you just take the rental fee out and return the rest of the deposit.

Just a thought.

1972 Berkshire 100
First Penton, but won't be the last!