1972-74 Jerseys for sale :)

Started by mjeancola, July 10, 2020, 08:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjeancola

First off, I just want to say thank you for allowing me to join this awesome organization! As an Amherst, OH native, I am proud to say that I have come across an incredible part of Penton history!

My family used to operate a t-shirt shop in Lorain, OH out of the back of our store, Jeancola's Market, on the corner of 58 and W. Erie. I am in the process of buying the store to restore and reopen it (eventually) and WOW did I come across some incredible finds! I have to say, the racks of vintage Penton jerseys in the basement have been the best of them all! Funny thing is, I've known literally my whole life (I'm 35) that they were there. Never once did I realize what a treasure they were!

I can't figure out how to embed an image in this post so here is a link...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/812442856/1970s-vintage-penton-mesh-racing-jersey?ref=shop_home_feat_3&frs=1

I still have quite a few left. I have set aside one of each for my children to keep, and a dozen to use for donations in the coming years. (I am always asked to donate to charities for silent auction items, etc. and I think these would be awesome to use for a good cause!) The rest are for sale. I have them listed on ebay and etsy for around $130-$150.

I am down to pretty much all size smalls and wanted to offer to sell them to members of this group for $100 each. That will include shipping. To keep it fair, I am trying to limit the number of jerseys one person can purchase to 2. I am in no rush to sell these and I want to see them go to good homes that put a smile on people's faces! I have been compiling stories and photos of everyone that bought them from me so I can print them all out and give them to Mr. Penton and his son, Jack.

If you would like to buy one, you can call/text me at 440-320-7320 or email me at [email protected]. You do not have to pay the listed price on ebay or etsy - just contact me directly.
Maria Jeancola

mjeancola

Does anyone know how I can post a photo in this thread? I'm sorry - I'm great with technology but for some reason just can't figure out this forum! [?]

Maria Jeancola
Maria Jeancola