WTB - Berkshire 100cc bike, engine, or top end

Started by johnbowman, November 11, 2020, 12:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnbowman

Greetings fellow Poggers!

Does anyone have a Berkshire 100cc bike, engine, or top end that they will sell?

I'm starting my prep work for next year's AHRMA 100cc class. I just got a Berkie from Larry Perkins for my primary bike. He really decked that bike out.

After looking at the schedule, I would rather not drive up to 20 to 24 hours round trip to the races without a back up bike. Since I'm running in the 100cc class, I can't use any of my other Pentons as a backup.

If you don't have any Berkie stuff, please keep your eyes out and let me know if you hear of anything or see anything on the good ole interweb.

Thanks,

John

Larry Perkins

johnbowman

Once again, fellow Poggers stepped up to help. We are extremely lucky to have people that continue to support the Penton bikes. Between Larry Perkins and Al Buehner, looks like I'm going to be able to get a backup Berkshire going.

I know that both of you get worn down at times trying to help "Keep 'Em Winning!" I really appreciate your help. Without you guys, there's no way that I would be able to keep these bikes racing.

Thanks!

John

PS.

I have to throw in a mention of Gary Ellis. He's another one that helps way above the call!