Still Keeping Track

Started by firstturn, February 01, 2021, 04:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Thanks Al Buehner for another Great Keeping Track.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

SouthRider

Ron is absolutely right - this IS an exceptional issue.

I just finished reading the tribute to Carl Cranke, and it is utterly fantastic. No writer could have told Carl's story in a better way than his friends and teammates reminiscing and telling stories of his life, his career, and yes - his racing.It made me feel that I was somehow part of his story, almost like I had been there.

What a great idea, and great editing.

Carl was another of my heroes as a young man. One whom I've had the privilege to meet, and actually spend just a little bit of time with - all because of the POG. So special thanx to all who put this group together, and work so tirelessly keeping it going.

SouthRider - aka Clark

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing."

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

Mick Milakovic

Got mine today and read it cover to cover, as usual. Thanks to all for the input on Carl's life, thank you Mickey Sargeant for your reminiscent career, thank you POG for my many friends, but most of all thank you John Penton for your dedication and pursuit of happiness to make this all happen.

Mick
Mick