Hercules 350cc pistons ?

Started by Dwight Rudder, October 23, 2002, 11:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight Rudder

Doesn't anyone know where I can get pistons for a 1976 Hercules GS350/7a ?  ( 255cc )

Cher'o

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

fischercycle

Hello MR. RUTTER, we still have a few of these hard to find 350cc hercules pistons I  have all sizes avil. whats nice about these you can use these for the 250cc when you run out of sizes,just go to the 350cc std. piston for the third over size for the 250cc ,plus I also have all the pistons from 125cc thru. 350cc hercules 5 6 7 speeds

Dwight Rudder

Thank you for responding Mr. Fish. How much are they ?  
Cher'o
Dwight

PS: you missed a very nice event this year ( ISDTR ), it would have been a lot nicer if it hadn't rained but we still had a great time.

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.

fischercycle

Hello MR.RUDDER ,i just thought you and your PUCH 175CC would be still stuck in one of those Ruttts down in MO. I see you made it again, The pistons you need are at sale price only $329.95 that also includes the ring pin and clips, thats all sizes also ,you should grab 4or5 at these prices thanks mr.FISH.

LINDEMAN

Swain Technology Inc. does piston coatings up to .004.If you have good piston that is a little loose it may be a good option.They charge about 26.00. Phone 716-889-2786.