F/S : 73 Penton 100 Berkshire at VMD

Started by slvrbrdfxr, July 10, 2021, 12:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Bringing one of my Pentons to sell at VMD if anyone is looking to buy. It's a nice 73 Penton 100 Berkshire equipped with Falk plastic fenders, enduro lights, tool rack/bag and front fork brace. Serial # 211 59759 engine # 7333026/6B. This is a restoration that was completed in 2004 and has only been ridden sparingly as a pit bike since then. John Penton signed the gas tank when I had it on display at VMD in July 2004. The engine runs good, shifts nicely through all six gears and has no leaks. Has a case saver next to countershaft sprocket and so the engine cases and ignition cover are in good condition. No broken fins that I'm aware of on the cylinder, cylinder head or bottom engine cases. Bike has the original chrome steel Radelli rims which are still in nice shape with minimal rust. Has the original Metzler front tire and a period correct Cheng Shin 3.50x18 tire on the rear. The bike has a Bosch points ignition and the lights work when it's running. The exhaust pipe is in excellent shape. One small tear in seat cover at left front corner. No title for this bike but can write a bill of sale. My swapmeet spaces at VMD are 50 and 59 which are right across from the Penton Owners Group tent. Price is $4750. If you have questions, want more info or would like to see pictures text me at 918-six four zero-two seven eight four or email me using my screen name here and adding @cox.net. Thanks for looking !
Dave McCullough

Rick Penno

Dave, I wish it was a 74, you wouldn't have to haul it all the way to Ohio.

slvrbrdfxr

Sold at VMD. Thanks to all who contacted me about the bike.
Dave McCullough