Whats my 73 Jackpiner worth

Started by russbrumit, October 23, 2021, 09:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russbrumit

Hello, I've decided to sell my 73 jackpiner 175. It does have a title. I upgraded the ignition system and then had new piston rings a couple years ago. It hasn't been ridden since. I would like to sell it and would appreciate opinions on what it might be worth. I have a video of it running also. Located in Elkton Maryland
443-907-7455

russbrumit

[https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkFwYt8FRmtzFMwT6
]

Hello, I've decided to sell my 73 jackpiner 175. It does have a title. I upgraded the ignition system and then had new piston rings a couple years ago. It hasn't been ridden since. I would like to sell it and would appreciate opinions on what it might be worth. I have a video of it running also. Located in Elkton Maryland
443-907-7455
[/quote]

skiracer

Nice collection of deer heads!  Oh, yeah, bike looks nice too!

Quotequote:Originally posted by russbrumit

[https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkFwYt8FRmtzFMwT6
]

443-907-7455
[/quote]

1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

russbrumit

Thanks, I was trying to mount deer heads when i was younger. I didnt have the patience for it.

Kip Kern

Bought a "73" in close to the same shape for $1,200 last year. No updated ignition only standard Motoplat

Bob Gilman

Russ,This question gets asked a lot on this web site,but nobody seems to comment on it.The bike looks pretty complete,It could use a new front fender and a number plate to make it look a little better.And a little clean up.If the motor runs good and the trans works properly it would be a great cc bike.Pentons are drying up,you can tell that just by looking at ebay.Bottom line $2500 and up from there.This is not the 70's.Its what you want they only  go up every year.On January 23rd Potomac vintage riders are having a swap meet,biggest on the east coast you could sell it in the bike corral for 20 dollars and that includes your admisson.Its located at the York fair grounds,York PA,thats not far from you. 8am to 3pm.People from all over come,New England,NY,Ohio,VA and west VA,MD,NC,SC Good Luck Bob

russbrumit

Quotequote:Originally posted by Kip Kern

Bought a "73" in close to the same shape for $1,200 last year. No updated ignition only standard Motoplat

russbrumit

russbrumit

Thanks, Ive been to the yorkswap meet. That might be the place to take it.
Quotequote:Originally posted by Bob Gilman

Russ,This question gets asked a lot on this web site,but nobody seems to comment on it.The bike looks pretty complete,It could use a new front fender and a number plate to make it look a little better.And a little clean up.If the motor runs good and the trans works properly it would be a great cc bike.Pentons are drying up,you can tell that just by looking at ebay.Bottom line $2500 and up from there.This is not the 70's.Its what you want they only  go up every year.On January 23rd Potomac vintage riders are having a swap meet,biggest on the east coast you could sell it in the bike corral for 20 dollars and that includes your admisson.Its located at the York fair grounds,York PA,thats not far from you. 8am to 3pm.People from all over come,New England,NY,Ohio,VA and west VA,MD,NC,SC Good Luck Bob