1973 Harescrambler 250's for sale

Started by John Beukema, December 01, 2002, 11:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Beukema

I have 2 73 250's that I am willing to sell.  I am in the process of purchasing a Ford GT40 and need to sell some of my motorcycles. One of the bikes is a totally original (700 miles) enduro that has been untouched.  I purchased it off the original owner and have the bill of sale, title etc.  The other is a motocross version that is also in excellent shape.  If you are interested in either leave a message and I will get back to you to answer any  questions

crash carden

Hello john i'm interested in the 1973 250 enduro. Would it be possible to see some pictures,price and your location? Thank you crash.

RONHAN

JOHN CAN I SEE SOME PICTURES OF YOUR 1973 ENDURO, AND YOUR PRICE

RON HANSARD
RON HANSARD

Rocket

John
I'm interested in the MX version, like to see some pictures and what you are asking for it.  Where are you located?
Reply to [email protected]
thanks
Rocket

pentonpal

John,

I would also be interested in seeing pictures, your asking price, and where you are located.  My email address is [email protected].  Thanks

John Beukema

For all interested parties I will post the pics on tuesday afternoon of both the bikes

czechmate

I am also interested in the enduro version...my email address's are: [email protected] and [email protected]
thank you,
Dinady Medinaseev

czechmate

John, could you call me tomorrow (Wednesday) and let me know what your asking for each of the 250's? I can arrange shipping with no hassle to you at all. My toll free phone is 888-260-7272 ext. 4012 9-5 pacific time.
Dino

crash carden

John the 250 enduro looks great I would like to talk price and when and were I can pick up this bike,thank you. email [email protected]   John thats the at symbal just doesn't look right for some reason.