PENTON OWNERS GROUP GATHERING come one come all

Started by Paul Danik, February 10, 2023, 04:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings. The Penton Owners Group will be hosting a gathering at the Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum on Sat. April 29th. If you have never visited the Museum, which is located about 20 miles east of Columbus, Ohio and sits right along interstate 70, this is most certainly a great opportunity to do so.
The nuts and bolts of the gathering are as follows. The Museum opens its doors at 9am, we will be having a meet and greet from 10 to 10:30 with an abbreviated POG meeting starting at 10:30. A lunch of pizza and soft drinks will be provided by the POG. After lunch we will be having a program / presentation, after which the Museum can be toured.
The Penton connection to displays, motorcycles and Hall of Famers at the Museum is really significant, with the "back story" of some of them being simply incredible, and there will never be a better time to get those stories.
I visited the Museum awhile back with two of my grandsons and they very much enjoyed it, please feel free to bring along someone with whom you would like to share your Penton Passion.
Bring along your favorite Penton or Pentons to display if you wish. If the weather cooperates, we hope to display the bikes in the traffic circle just outside the Museum, a covered carport is available if needed.    https://americanmotorcyclist.com/hall-of-fame/

Rain Man

Thanks for the info Paul. Kinda baffled me that nobody responded in over a week?

Raymond
 Down East Pentons