For sale 1978 KTM 400

Started by Phippster2, November 03, 2002, 05:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phippster2

For sale 1978 KTM 400. Bike runs great and looks good. Pics available. Make offer 631-366-1644 or  [email protected]

Phippster2

Still have bike for sale. Asking $1000 OBO. I would rather not ship if i don't have to. Email with any questions

MotoView

I'm really interested.   I've been trying to locate a bike my dad owned in the mid 80's in CA, but no luck so far.  It was either a 77, or 78 KTM 400, but it was supposedly Jack Pentons personal race bike.  Simons Forks, Bilistein Shocks, and several spare tanks, fenders, wheels etc.  Please get back to me.  Shipping would not be a problem for us if nec.   Please email me at [email protected] and yes,  I'd really like to see some pictures of the bike as well.

Jeff Bailey
Looking for our long lost 77-78 KTM 400
//www.motoview.com
Jeff Bailey
www.motoview.com

MotoView

I'm really interested.   I've been trying to locate a bike my dad owned in the mid 80's in CA, but no luck so far.  It was either a 77, or 78 KTM 400, but it was supposedly Jack Pentons personal race bike.  Simons Forks, Bilistein Shocks, and several spare tanks, fenders, wheels etc.  Please get back to me.  Shipping would not be a problem for us if nec.   Please email me at [email protected] and yes,  I'd really like to see some pictures of the bike as well.

Jeff Bailey
//www.motoview.com
Jeff Bailey
www.motoview.com