Jackpiner Literature

Started by Duane Linenkugel, December 10, 2002, 10:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duane Linenkugel

After reading many of the posts on this board, I pulled out my file on my 72 Jackpiner in an attempt to re-familiarize myself with my bike. I discovered that I have an original copy of the Jackpiner spare parts manual #004. I have an original copy of the "Instructions for operation", part number 129 (J), as well as the "How to start competing with motorcycles" published by Penton.

If any of this information is valuable to members let me know and I'll get a copy out via snail mail.

I recognize that there may be others out there that make their livelyhood by selling such information. I also recoginze that without these dedicated individuals that many members would not find support. If the board members consider this inappropriate, please let me know. As a new member, I want to adhere to the agreed upon rules of conduct, and certainly do not want to offend anyone.

Duane

crash carden

Duane I'am also the proud owner of a 72 jackpiner I would like to have a copy of all three brochures if possible, thank you Crash. email [email protected]

Dennis D

I have a couple of test on the Jackpiners if anyone is interested. Dennis

crash carden

Dennis, I would be interested if the test is on a 72 or 73 black motor jackpiner. Thanks crash, email [email protected]

AndyL

Dennis,
I am looking for any tests on a 75 Jackpiner. Do you have a test from 75?

Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

Dennis D

Andy, The test I have are for the black motor bikes. Go to the Vinduro site and find the post about the vintage mag. articles. The guys name was Wayne that sent these to me.You could ask him if he has any 75 test. Dennis

sbolly

Hi Duane,
 I also have a '72 Jackpiner I'm working on. Any copies of your information would be helpful. I would be glad to pay for copying/postage. My e-mail address is [email protected] Thanks,Steve