Wanted Steel tank Penton w/aluminum barrel

Started by Steve Genter, December 30, 2002, 11:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Genter

Still looking for a nice original or restored Steel tank aluminum barrel 100 or 125 Penton MX. Will pay your price for a realy nice bike!!!
day # 888-675-1357 evening 910-867-5219
Fayetteville NC

Edited by - STEVE G on 01/16/2003  9:36:56 PM
Steve Genter

Rocket

Steve
I have a 70 Berkshire that is 80% complete, maybe even a little more, and another one that is missing the front forks and some other pieces.  Send me your e-mail address and I will send you a couple of pictures.  Both are project bikes.  Send to [email protected]
Rocket

Rocket

Steve
I have a 70 Berkshire that is 80% complete, maybe even a little more, and another one that is missing the front forks and some other pieces.  Send me your e-mail address and I will send you a couple of pictures.  Both are project bikes.  Send to [email protected]
Rocket

Steve Genter

Quotequote:
Steve
Rocket

Steve Genter

Steve Genter

Still looking for a nice '70 -'71 Steel tank 125 w/aluminum barrel. Complete nice original or one thats been restored. Heck I might be looking for a needle in a hay stack, but you never know? Have cash, can pay shipping or willing to drive to get the right one. Had a '70 mx when I was a kid, ran forever. First real dirt bike I had. Bought a new '73 125 back then (fun bike) but my heart still loves that '70 model.  Thanks for any help, Steve Genter.

Steve Genter

DesertMaster

Steve,  I have a couple 125's contact me at   [email protected]    John

Steve Genter

Still looking for a nice original or restored steel tank aluminum barrel 125 Penton. Willing to pay the price!!!

Steve Genter