Can you spot John Penton?

Started by Paul Danik, January 12, 2001, 07:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

OK you eagle eyed Penton lovers.  See if you can spot John Penton in the February 2001 issue of Dirt Bike. 10 bonus points if you can also name the location of the photo.
Paul

imported_n/a

Paul:
It was good to meet you and Lee B. at York on Sunday. I saw the Six-Day in the parking lot but didn't really need any of the parts that were on it.
I'm still trying to find John's picture in the Feb Dirt Bike. I can only find a couple of pictures that I could not rule out as John. Any hints?
Gary Brinton

Larry Perkins

Paul,

I have a headache from looking.  Does it require a magnifying glass or just younger eyes than me?  I figured it would be in the section on the ISDE or GNCC.  Am I warm?

Paul Danik

I don't see Watts so hard about finding John!!!! Hint-Hint
  Paul

imported_n/a

Thanks, got it
For the bonus:
How about Amherst or Mattighofen?

Mark Annan

I still couldn't find Him.  Where is He?  Do you mean the Jan issue?

Paul Danik

I suppose it's kind of like playing "Where's Waldo", only it's " Where's John"!!!!
It is the Feb. issue.  My Jan. issue is in the garbage already. HINT HINT
  Paul

hanksie

O.K.,went out and bought the mag. to get in on this!Cool hints,Paul.Found John and I would say Vermillion for the location.If this is correct keep the points and just send cash $$$$$$$!   Bill Hanks (hanksie)

Paul Danik

The picture was taken behind the old Hi-point trailer building, which used to be a beer distributor.  Mr. Penton traded a roller rink for the beer distributor. Talk about doing deals!!!!  KTM now owns this building and Shane Watts spends some time there. Isn't this fun!!!!!
 Watch your mailbox for the prizes.
Paul