Mansfield swap meet

Started by sachsmx, February 12, 2001, 01:48:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

Is anyone planning to attend the swapmeet this Sunday, Feb. 18? I have some KTM 125-420 parts to trade or sell. I'm looking for a few select parts as well. If anyone's interested I'll bring them along.

Olmy

Where is the swap meet at?  I know in mansfield but where?  Is it inside or outside?  I will go...  I will be looking for 420 and 495 parts.
Mike

Kip Kern

You can bet on it!  There will be a few Penton lovers there including myself!    Kip

hanksie

Never miss it!Would like to meet any Poggers there.  Olmy,it is at the fairgrounds.From U.S.30,take the Trimble Rd.exit,turn north & follow signs.There are vendors inside & out,so bring warm clothes.We had a nice little snowstorm about half-way into the meet last year!  Hanksie.

Paul Danik

Hey You Swapmeet loven POGGERS.    What would you think of a sign in sheet at Al Buehner's table at Mansfield??  Put your name and any other names you use if you want, and try and make a time to all meet at Alan's table.  It would be nice to put a face to the names and swap a few stories about your latest finds. I don't think Alan would mind.  Hope to see you there, if it's nice we might be riding.   Paul

hanksie

Sounds like a great idea to me! Remember,this year,the doors open @ 8:00!     Hanksie.