penton boneyard

Started by Rick/calif, February 27, 2003, 09:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick/calif

As a new pog member i have not had enough exposure to the group to know who, if anybody, has a good boneyard for early glass tank pentons. Parting out frames,etc. Ant info would be great. thanks, Rick.

Larry Perkins

I have alot of used stuff from bikes we have parted out and used parts I have accumulated.  I also have a large NOS Sachs/Penton/KTM/DKW/Monark inventory if you need anything.

Mike Berrington

Larry:  I am looking for the braces that run from the frame (seat/tank junction) down to the base of the cylinder and a front fork brace for a 1973 jackpiner highbreather,  do you have either?

Mike Berrington

Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.
Mike Berrington
Waynesboro VA.

Larry Perkins

Mike,

I have the motor braces used but not the fork brace.  E-mail me at [email protected].  I need to know if you want the tubular ones or the alloy ones.  I think the tubular ones were stock on that year.

Rick/calif

Larry, did you recieve my e-mail about engine struts,etc.  My e-mail is temporarily down due to server change.  parts for 72 125 six-day

Rick/calif

Quotequote:
I have alot of used stuff from bikes we have parted out and used parts I have accumulated.  I also have a large NOS Sachs/Penton/KTM/DKW/Monark inventory if you need anything.