'72 125 six-day and '73 125 Husqvarna

Started by FMF MX, April 14, 2003, 01:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FMF MX

Hey all - I am selling my two back up bikes. The Penton is beautiful, set up for mx. All AHRMA legal with new shocks, motor, etc. New plastic and green tank repainted with new "penton" decal. Very orig, with a new "skyway" silencer from the day. Not raced, barely broken in. The husky is also beautiful, completely redone. Has PVL ignition. It too has not been raced. I don't have digital photos, but can borrow a camera to send some if you like. I'm giving poggers first crack, thens its ebay. 2k each.

Bart Carrigan
Bart Carrigan

FMF MX

Bart Carrigan

VICTOR MONZ

Quotequote:
Hey all - I am selling my two back up bikes. The Penton is beautiful, set up for mx. All AHRMA legal with new shocks, motor, etc. New plastic and green tank repainted with new "penton" decal. Very orig, with a new "skyway" silencer from the day. Not raced, barely broken in. The husky is also beautiful, completely redone. Has PVL ignition. It too has not been raced. I don't have digital photos, but can borrow a camera to send some if you like. I'm giving poggers first crack, thens its ebay. 2k each.

Bart Carrigan

FMF MX

The husky went for 2301.00 on ebay today..I'm pleased to say the least..The penton is going to be at honeylake this weekend so that a potential buyer can see it..after that, its turn on ebay..

Bart Carrigan
Bart Carrigan

FMF MX

Hey all..the Penton is now sold too, went for $2200..thanks to all who responded, and enjoy to the new owners..

Bart Carrigan
Bart Carrigan