Wassell carb specs

Started by Lew Mayer, April 21, 2003, 06:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew Mayer

Anyone out there know the carb specs for a Penton trials bike? All I have are the specs for the Enduro bikes.
Thanks

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

john durrill

Lewis,
 i did a search on POG and found this info.you should be able to click on the short cut and go to th posting. is it a help?
http://www.pentonusa.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1379&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=Wassel&Forum_Title=Penton+Forum
John D.

Lew Mayer

John,
 Thanks,that was a BIG help.It also confirms what I've found with mine with the 152 in it.Just what I was looking for. I rode a two day trials this weekend in Toronto Ohio and everybody was looking for my Penton. Too bad my cable guy didn't have my front brake cable finished. It was a great event though, put on by the BSA club out there.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

Lew Mayer

John,
 Thanks,that was a BIG help.It also confirms what I've found with mine with the 152 in it.Just what I was looking for. I rode a two day trials this weekend in Toronto Ohio and everybody was looking for my Penton. Too bad my cable guy didn't have my front brake cable finished. It was a great event though, put on by the BSA club out there.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer