35mm Marzocchi fork tubes available

Started by sachsmx, May 14, 2003, 08:11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

I have a pair of nice 35mm Marzocchi fork tubes available. These are the upper chrome tubes only with all internals incl. springs, damper rods, and air caps. These are from a '76 or '77 Penton w/leading axle forks. These are straight and rust free. Asking $100 plus postage. Would consider good evo KTM 420 parts on trade.

john durrill

sachsmx'
 could you send us a picture? we would like a set. one on the piner has's few nicks and could use replacement.
John & Peter
[email protected]

sachsmx

I'll send you some pics tomorrow.

Rocket

John
If I am reading this correctly, you are looking for straight leg fork tubes.  The one's that sachsmx have are leading axle which are probably longer and won't have the taper at the top of the tube.
Rocket

sachsmx

After checking the tubes, I found that one is badly scored all but through the plating. I bought these forks complete with sliders only needing the lowers. I was told by the seller that these were good forks and I paid top dollar for them. I am going to contact the guy I got them from (a well known successful vintage racer) to see if I can get some sort of refund since one tube is worthless. It may have been an honest oversight on his part as I didn't see the grooves until I looked more closely.

Steve Minor

I might have 1 Marz. 35mm fork tube if it will help. It won't come with the "guts" though....they are being used. I'll check this weekend and get back to you if you want.

Steve

Steve Minor

john durrill

Rocket,
 your right. i misread what was being offered . we are looking for 35 mm tubes for Ceri. front end with the taper at the tops.
Sorry Folks
John D.