ISDT Reunion Ride entry forms available

Started by Jeff D, April 27, 2003, 07:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

ISDT Reunion Ride entry forms are now available on line at //www.pathfindersmc.org.  Six Days heroes have no entry limits, but the rest of us lowly woods riders have an entry limit to abide by, so I would encourage you to get your entry mailed in ASAP.  Also, make hotel reservations as we will be competing with the "leaf peepers" who will be out in force enjoying the colors of the fall foliage.
See you in Dalton!  Jeff DeBell

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Mark Annan

I just received an update about the Reunion Ride Banquet.  They are seriously limiting the size of the banquet.  The limit is 300 people.  To that end they are imposing a limit of 2 banquet tickets per participating ISDT/E vet and one ticket per non vet.  There is an overall limit of 200 riders for the event.  ISDT/E vets have priority and are guaranteed an entry,  all others accepted on first come, first accepted basis up to the 200 rider limit.  

rob w

Jeff, Mark, I Went to the right Pathfinders site, found info. but no entry form to print out and send in. Can you help me find an entry form, hope there's still room for one more. Thanks, Bob