Penton Wassell

Started by drobich8698, May 01, 2003, 05:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobich8698

Can anyone tell me the history behind the Penton Wassell trials bike. I am have a tough time finding info on this bike.
Dwayne

Dennis Jones

Dwayne,
I have a lot of printed literature I can send you copy's of if you let me know where to send it.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Lew Mayer

Dennis,
 I could use copies as well.Is your email address on your profile still good? I e-mailed you with a jetting question and it was returned. If your address is still good I'll try again and send my mailing address.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

drobich8698

Quotequote:
Dwayne,
I have a lot of printed literature I can send you copy's of if you let me know where to send it.

Dennis Jones

drobich8698

[Can you email me directly at [email protected]]
Dwayne,

Dennis Jones
[/quote]

Dennis Jones

Dwayne,

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

Lew Mayer

Dennis,
 I could use copies as well.Is your email address on your profile still good? I e-mailed you with a jetting question and it was returned. If your address is still good I'll try again and send my mailing address.

Lewis A Mayer
Lew Mayer

drobich8698

Quotequote:
Dwayne,

Dennis Jones

drobich8698

[Can you email me directly at [email protected]]
Dwayne,

Dennis Jones
[/quote]

Dennis Jones

I guess I need to update my profile. My email is [email protected]

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

robbersroost1

I just bought the 1974 Penton Wassell from Tulsa OK. This bike has never been started. Can someone send me information the Wassell's. Where is the vin.# E-mail [email protected]  Thanks

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

imported_n/a

Welcome aboard, Terry.

You've jumped into the group with quite a splash!!

Hang around and maybe search the old messages for Wassell info.

Glenn