VMD

Started by Kip Kern, June 17, 2003, 11:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Looking forward in seeing all of you POG folks next month at VMD, Mid Ohio.  Sounds like the POG will have a really cool tent/display.  Getting spoiled with the professionalism of the club, "Thanks" in advance to the entire POG staff and their families for all of the hard work!

rd400pi

Once again, the job gets in the way.  Can somebody please take a few pics and post 'em so I can pretend I was there?  Thanks.

Mike Husted (rd400pi)
  72/74 Six Days & 76 250 MC5

rob w

In keeping with the tradition of VMD @ Mid-Ohio, I bring offerings of Pentons to trade or sell. I will probably be operating out of my van, although I have some friends with vendor spaces. There probably is'nt a good time or place to hold our own little Penton swap, so I don't know, I was just hoping some of you could get the first crack at this stuff.

-1972 Sixday, complete
-1970 Sixday, complete
-1974 Jackpiner motor w/nos piston in box
-1973 Puch 175, locked, no pipe
-1979 Honda CX500, 7000 mi.
-assorted misc.

Can't wait to see you there.

Bob

desmond197

Rob
How much do you want for the 70 six day and Puch 175
Thanks

tlanders

Bob,

I have a friend here in West Plains that wants to get into vintage racing and because of my interest in Pentons would like to get a hare scrambler for himself and a six day for his teenage kid. His name is James Seiber, 417-257-2338.

Teddy

desmond197

Good guy Larry Perkins has some Monark stuff. I know of a guy in sweden that has repro knee pads available for $80. The Monark I am running at the 6 day reunion in Dalton is almost finished. It has a Preston Petty rear fender and headlight but  every thing else is stock. I got the bike free from Longs Cycle in Miami and it was in the sorryest state I have every scene but with some help from Larry and EBay  it is looking good. I need t finish the ignition and it will be ready to go.

desmond197

I think I may go for the 70 six day do you have some photo's Thanks

rob w

Desmond, sent you a message via POG.

desmond197

Rob try to send the message again a I had an old email address in my profile. Thanks