Steeltankers Forsale

Started by Rocket, June 19, 2003, 10:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket

I have a 70 100 Berkshire that is 95% complete, good tank (rusty inside), good pipe and good seat, turns over with spark.  Nees TLC to make it pretty and runnable.  $675
Also have a 71 parts bike, no forks, good tank, dent free but rusty inside, motor turns over, good frame, seat and rear wheel.
$275 or $900 for both of them.
Rocket

Kip Kern

Hey Rod,  If you don't get any takers here, bring the bikes to the Swap Meet at Mid Ohio, put them in my spaces (beside POG)and sell them there, I should have plenty of room as I am only bringing engines, some parts, a few bikes, and have two spaces for the weekend!

firstturn

Rod -  Do you have any pictures of the 100.  Ron Carbaugh  [email protected]

Ron Carbaugh

Rocket

Kip
Thanks for the offer, I think I have the parts bike sold and we will have to see about the other.  I'm 95% sure I'll be at Mid-Ohio, unless something comes up that I can't control.  Looking forward to seeing everybody again, GREAT time.
Rod

Blue_Dog

Rocket:

Where and when in Ohio. I still have to pick up the 74 125 in Pa. Might try and make a week of it.
Just got off the 250 it's 4 cycling big time at level speeds, guess its rich or carbon..
Need a rim for the front and a lock, mega wobble over 40. What is the right throttle for this year, this one has a trap door.
B_D

Rocket

Blue_Dog
Mid-Ohio Sports Car track in Lexington, Ohio on July 17-20th.  Very good time, huuuugggge swap meet, vintage trials, MX and road racing.
I believe your bike should have the black plastic Magura throttle, not whirlpool style but regular.
Try and make Mid-Ohio
Rod

Rocket

Both steeltankers have sold, appreciate the space to advertise.  Great site.
thanks
Rocket