fenders

Started by jhardin, July 02, 2003, 03:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhardin

I need a front and rear fender for a 1971 125 six day.also front fender bracket.thanks

john hardin
john hardin

rob w

John, I don't think everyone is ignoring your request. It's just that there are none. In all my time searching for Penton parts, no other part that I know of is so hard to come by. I've been wanting a pair for my "70" for about 14 months now. I've been thinking someone needs to get a hold of Walridge Motors to see if we can't find someone in the United Kingdom to make them for us. It could take 8 months or more, but I doubt if there's any chance to find them quicker. I have 3/4 of a rear fender that I could make a blue print from.
Bob

jhardin

Thanks rob i guess i willhave to keep looking ,and maybe get lucky someday or find some type of a aftermarket brand

john hardin
john hardin

DKWRACER

Are you after the plastic Falks??? (Husky Club) I have an aluminum KTM front fender brace and a take off aluminum front fender, will polish out nicely....Tom....

Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Have sent a followup email to Craig C. at the Husky Club.....re: Falks

Thomas Brosius

jhardin

Tom ,would the aluminum fender you have look close to a stock 71 six day , if so how much would you want for it ? thanks.

john hardin
john hardin

DKWRACER

jharden, the fender I have is an original, came off a 72, and has the fender brace too...send me an email at: [email protected], I can send JPEGS etc...

Thomas Brosius

jhardin

Please send photos at [email protected]. Thank you for your replys.  
John Hardin
309-647-4579

john hardin
john hardin

OUCWBOY

Hey guys, I real sure the 72 fender brace will NOT fit on a steel tanker. Might want to make sure first.

Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR