1977 Woodsman 152cc

Started by OUCWBOY, June 27, 2003, 11:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUCWBOY

OK guys, here is, an almost new 1977 Woodsman with the 152 Kit. Thought I'd let you all have frist go at it. As you may or may not know, I'm located in San Diego CA area. Asking $3000.00 for this outstaning item. Bike is not restored and is in near mint condition.
E-mail for Photos

Edited by - oucwboy on 06/29/2003  03:52:22 AM
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

OUCWBOY

Gonna post it on E-bay monday evening. Just wanted to see if any POG members were interested.
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

Paul Danik

We need to have a camera on Mr. Penton at the
POG meetings when during the ebay report the price paid for a Wassell is reported, preferably one that will not pick up sound!!!
From what I have heard, if a dealer placed an order for some hot selling machines, a Wassell would just sort of be added to the order.  Had to clear the warehouse!!!  Who would have thought -----. Good luck with your auction, that sounds like an interesting machine.

OUCWBOY

Paul,
Thanks for the info. I know this is a unique machine. There was one featured as Bike of the Month awhile back, but it wasn't a 152.

Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

OUCWBOY

Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

robbersroost1

Well I bought another one, now what do I do? If I try to buy another please tell me no. Anyway I'll put her next to my NOS Wassell and sit back and ?
Terry Laible

Paul Danik

robbersroost1

I have heard lots of guys say that they wish they had not sold their machine, but I don't think I have ever heard someone regret buying a nice example of a classic. Your new bike sounds neat, hopefully we can see it and your others sometime.
Paul

robbersroost1

Oh-Boy now you done it. What is a Gazelllllee???

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

Dennis Jones

Robberroost1

Thats a good start. I have 4 Wassells and on the trail of another. Had 5 and let a friend talk me out of one ( said he had one when they were new ) what could I do? Congratulations

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones