Shipping Bikes

Started by robbersroost1, July 04, 2003, 06:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbersroost1

Need to ship my woodsman from San Diego to Peoria IL. Any Ideas? Foward Air only goes to ST Louis, or Chicago
Terry Laible

jhardin

I have had the same problem.Try yellow freight trucking,they are nation wide  with good prices

john hardin
john hardin

SoCal996

Try these guys, I haven't used them but they get good reviews on other boards.

Larry Panzeri @ Bestway Solutions, Ph. 253-279-6335

classof74

I've shipped with Bestways Solutions on many occasions without the slightest bit of a problem. They are a shipping broker and I believe they are currently using Yellow Freight. I use the door to door service. It's a little more expensive, but it save time on both ends.

jj

I just had a good experience shipping a Jackpiner through ABF Freight Systems and found very helpful people at both ends. They offer rates similar to the Forward Air of old with internet quotes where you can choose terminal or door to door with COD & freight collect options. //www.abfs.com

John J Slivka
John J Slivka

Mike Lenz

I also live in Peoria. I just run down to st Louis for pu at forward air. Very easy location to get to. Terry L. bought this bike,correct? He has my number. Have him call me and I will give him directions if you wind up going this way. Also if you find an alt to them at similer pricing let us know.

robbersroost1

I just received my Woodsman from San Diego. I used Dirt&Dune  [email protected] They did a great job! This was door to door and the price was same as foward air. This is one nice bike. Thanks Donny!!

Terry Laible
Terry Laible

OUCWBOY

Terry,
Thank you! And you should thank Ron at Dirt and Dune too! I felt sure he would treat you right and take very good care of the bike!
He has my highest reccomendation!
Donny
Donny Smith
Paragould, AR

rd400pi

Just to pile on...  I used DirtnDune last spring and they were great.  Roll on/Roll off.  No crating required.  Highly recommend.

Mike Husted
  72/74 Six Day & 76 250 MC5