How many Teddy Landers are there?

Started by Mick Milakovic, August 26, 2003, 09:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Hey Teddy, you must really get around!  I see you in both 2nd AND 3rd place in the national cross-country series.  I wish I had your energy!

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick

Larry Perkins

That is that split personality thing coming out.  Dr. Ted and Mr. Teddy.

tlanders

Fortunately for everyone, there is only one of me. Someone put me in their computer from MD not MO and the totalizer computer sees me as a different guy depending on who sends in the score. If you add them up, I am in 1st place in the 50+PV class cross country on my 1978 MC/GS6 (I don't know what to call it because I built it!!!). Lynn Burton is a close second on his 1980? 400 automatic transmission Husky. We have been having fun racing against each other this year. Cross country is really fun. I wish more of the motocrosser guys would do it. We had 180 vintage MX entries on Saturday, and only 50+ entries in the cross country Sunday.

Mick are you going to the Moberly, MO MOVMX race in September?

Teddy

Mick Milakovic

Sorry, Teddy, I'll probably only go to one race in September, and that would be Western Reserve in the Great Lakes Series, if I can manage to make that one.  But MOVMX realy sounds like they have their act together!

Mick Milakovic
Delphi, IN
765-268-2570
Mick

Larry Perkins

MOVMX had 87 entries Sunday and it was scalding hot and a National was running.  It would be less entries if it were AHRMA because of the kids classes and the 100 classes.  Funny though their money counted.  HMMM?  Good idea Curtis.  Are you listening AHRMA or at least counting?