Enduro Tool Bag

Started by Kip Kern, September 18, 2003, 10:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip Kern

Just received a reproduction Leather Enduro Tool Bag from Al Buehner and it is so nice I hate to get it dirty!  What a high quality item!

LynnCamp

I am in the market for one.  Is he selling them and, if so, where do you get one.  Also wonder if anyone is using one of the "camel" backbacks to carry water or is there a better way.  When I was young and riding an enduro, hydration wasn't a big issue, but now I find I don't like going long without water -- even though I am just putzing through the woods.

crash carden

Lynn, you can get one from Al Buehner's supply co. at ph# 216 651 6559. I have one on my restored 73 Jackpiner. Kip is correct they are a very nice reproduction Penton tool bag, in heavy leather. Crash Carden,GO TEAM PENTON!

Larry Perkins

Camelback is the best way to have instant water when you want it.  On longer distance riding it is great.  I attach mine to my chectprotector/bodyshell.  Now alot of people will say with the shell and the Camelback you don't look very Vintage.  That's okay I am not thirsty, dehydrated, nor do I have a two piece collarbone.

LynnCamp

Larry,
I got a chuckle out of your post.  I was laughed at for wearing "roller blading" elbow pads, but I am still trying to figure out how to ride a bike when I am six inches from being able to touch the ground and am taking a lot of falls.  The elbow pads are saving me some pain -- now if I can only figure out how to quit jamming my thumbs and fingers when I bail off the bike....
Lynn