ISDTRR Banquet Tickets

Started by LynnCamp, September 28, 2003, 03:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynnCamp

Does anyone have 1 or 2 extra banquet tickets?  I have emailed Pathfinders and  they tell me "the extra tickets will go to workers and people that requested an extra ticket on the entry form and were refunded money".  Steve Erickson will make the final call and I have left him a couple of emails, but I imagine he is wayyyyyyyy to busy to deal with this sort of thing right now.

P.S.  I am not above bribing for tickets or busing tables.

john durrill

Lynn,
 banquet tickets are very hard to come by. every entrant was given 1. only the Six-Day vets were given two. the place that the banquet will be held is small and 300 was the cutoff on tickets. we were not sure we could have a ticket for the wife till about 3 weeks ago. keep trying .
John D.

LynnCamp

I had no idea that tickets were that scarce. I am surprised that entrants would only receive one.....

I heard back from Steve "trail boss" Erickson. (I am amazed he found time to answer his email as he has been incredibly busy with preparations and ... has the flu to boot!!!!).  

He indicated that workers would have a shot at a ticket if one becomes available, but I would have to be there Friday night at check in to get it and I don't fly in until Saturday.....  Oh well... we will just have to have some kind of gathering for the less privileged at a local watering hole.