Dirt Bike Magazine collection for sale

Started by sachsmx, September 08, 2003, 12:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

I have decided to offer my collection of Dirt Bike Magazine for sale. It is complete from 1971 up to 1995 plus approx 6 issues per year since 1996. Many of the issues before 1973 are mint, including the first issue (Volume 1, Number 1). Also included are many special issues such as buyers guides, shootout specials, etc.
The conditions otherwise range from mint to poor with the majority of 1980 and earlier issues falling into the good to very good condition range. Most all since 1980 are very good to mint with a few exceptions.
Since there are about 300 magazines, it would be nearly impossible for me to describe the condition of each issue. I would suggest that  a sincere potential buyer be willing to travel to my home or meet somewhere in the middle, if we are more than a couple hours apart, to personally inspect the magazines. The magazines have been stored in media boxes since the late 1970s in a year by year fashion to best preserve their condition.
Sorry, but I will not split up the collection or sell individual magazines. Email me at: [email protected] or call 330-263-3392 if interested.

generalbay

sachsmx

I will consider all serious offers. Figure on about 5 bucks per issue minimum for the entire collection.

generalbay

Would you consider selling by individual years,as i would be only interested in the early to mid 1970s.Thanks D.duvall

sachsmx

Sorry, but I must keep it together as a collection. Most of the value is in the early issues (pre-1980 give or take a year).